lois pour la lutte anti-radicalisation du Canada

Contacter l'auteur de la pétition

Ce sujet de conversation a été automatiquement créé pour la pétition lois pour la lutte anti-radicalisation du Canada.

Visiteur

2015-10-19 11:12

19 octobre 2015

Visiteur

2015-10-20 05:59

I am a descendant of the First French Family whose explorer / habitant / coeur des bois / voyageur / mountain man / buffalo hunting ancestors builded this land great on their blood, sweat and tears. I am a true son of the soil whose genealogy includes at least 14 First Nations women, Filles à Marier et Filles du Roi, Carignan Salière, United Empire Loyalist, and other Scottish and British ancestors - both famous and infamous men and women as well as plain ol' ordinary peoples. I am also descended from the stalwart Ukrainian pioneers settled on the Stolen Lands of the South Branch Exovedes, four generations ago. But I grew up denied my heritage and culture as Francophone and Ukrainian and ostracised from both the White and Indian cultures, as well as the Méacutetis. I am a Canadian. All of my grandparents were born in Canada. When I grew up I was made to feel ashamed for being on welfare and chose not to raise a family dependant upon the government for handouts... but this was a mistake I see, for we are importing hundreds of thousands of foreign-born Third World parasites who have no qualms about raising huge families dependant on government subsidies. I am now too old for fathering children and feel deeply betrayed by our Zionist Occupied Government. It was Prime Minister Pierre Elliot Turdeau which threw open the floodgates of immigration and the Third World multicultural global village at the behest of his Montréal Jewish constituency... and it is his son Prime Minister Justin Turdeau which will sell us out to the inevitable Jihadistic-Islamic Unholy Civil Race War wrought by Israel and their quisling Illuminatist NWO puppets. North America will follow Europe whence the collapse of Western Civilization is engineered by the Judaic European Union and United Nations.

It is my fervent belief that no one without at least three generations of Canadian born ancestors should be allowed citizenship: In short, if your grandparents weren't born her... then you're not a citizen... your a visitor - and as a visitor you have no rights to the earned benefits of the citizenry, such as welfare, owning property or a business, voting, etc...

I could say more... but I've nothing nice to say about Canadian politics or Islam. This once-great nation was my ancestral homeland before the Dominion of Canada came into being - and we were a family and a tribe apart from others before that sad day of Confederation... and since then we've been swirling down the drain in an ever-tightening vortex and doomed to being washed away into the oceans spewing these unwanted parasites unto our shores like so much stinking kelp.

I am ashamed to be a Canadian because our government is handing out this noble entitlement of citizenship to every one who demands it. Our veterans must just be rolling in their graves... this is not what they fought and died for. We have betrayed them. When the call to arms is sounded I for one will quick become responsive to that dreadful herald of doom and destruction. If its a Third World War they want - I am willing to fight and die for what belongs to me by birthright: my citizenship. I will never accept these newcomers as citizens and will spend the rest of my years in fighting against them and preaching revolution until the silent sleeping majority awaken to the horror that our once-great nation is suffering its death throes. It sickens me nigh unto death that I am alone - or seemingly alone in this battle for Canadian Identity because everyone who cannot grasp the truth of these things I have said is fighting against us as a family - and, as a genealogist and historian, I know for a certainty that we were a family and a tribe before the Dominion and the North Atlantic Trading Company and the Turdeaus.

Long Live Sovereign Canadian Patriotism and the Canadian Identity - and to hell with the imposters settled here amongst us to deceive and destroy us from within by dividing us and causing us to fight amongst ourselves.

o/

Visiteur

#3 Re:

2015-10-24 15:56

#2: -  

I completely agree with you.

Visiteur

2015-10-27 18:11

2015/10/27

Visiteur

2016-08-01 14:14

La journée ou j'en ai eu asser de me faire sur la tete par toute cette masse d'immigrés musulman non conformer à nos coutumes et traditions, quand un immigrés n'est pas content de ces conditions alors il ne reste qu'à les retourner d'où ils viennent dns leurs super pays

Visiteur

2016-08-01 14:17

La journée ou j'en ai eu asser de me faire sur la tete par toute cette masse d'immigrés musulman non conformer à nos coutumes et traditions, quand un immigrés n'est pas content de ces conditions alors il ne reste qu'à les retourner d'où ils viennent dns leurs super pays